The EVELTHON Method © will help you understand where your business is today, and how to take it to the level where you want to take it. So, let’s begin the journey together. All you need is a pen and a writing pad (or your keyboard and computer screen), to write down the answers to the questions that will guide you to understand your business and its challenges better and to make your own decisions about its future.
Your Next Steps
Buy Now The eBook
You are able to buy EVELTHON Method via our website.
Answer The Questionnaire
You simply need to answer the questions and send it to us.
Book an Appointment
You have the opportunity to book an appointment with
Evelthon G. Iacovides to get a consultation.
EVELTHON Method © E-Book
EVELTHON Method © is a Fast, Quality, Low-Cost Consulting Method For Small Businesses invented by Mr. Evelthon G. Iacovides (a Cypriot business consultant/educator and co-founder of high-tech enterprises) to help small businesses worldwide (using authorized consultants and/or the Internet)
- Small businesses (businesses employing 1-50 people) comprise 99% of businesses worldwide
- Very small businesses (1-10 people) comprise 95% of businesses worldwide
- These businesses need support from capable and qualified business consultants (ideally consultants who are founders/managers of their own businesses, and seasoned entrepreneurs themselves)
- Currently, consulting support is either offered by governments or universities at no/low cost, but access to such support is bureaucratic and time-consuming
EVELTHON Method ©:
One Comprehensive Solution in 8 steps
1. Enumerate 2. Verify 3. Express 4. Listen 5. Tabulate 6. Highlight 7. Organize 8. Navigate
The EVELTHON Method ©
- Designed specifically to help entrepreneurs quickly develop solutions to their current challenges
- Plan their immediate actions for the next 3 months, and
- Decide on their strategy for the next 12 months.
How EVELTHON Method© works?
- The small business owner answers a list of questions, enabling the consultant to understand the challenges his/her company faces
- Based on these answers, the consultant provides advice enabling the owner to resolve immediate problems (over the next 3 months) and to develop the company’s short-term strategy (next 12 months).
- Based on the consultant’s advice, the owner will design his/her company’s long-term strategy (next 3 years).
Ready to Take the Next Step?
Contact Evelthon G. Iacovides and get the guide to plan your company’s future success.